Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Changing of the tide

So yesterday was a rather eventful day for all of the men in my life. Tyler started dental school, Trent started COLLEGE...wha?, Danny started seventh grade...double wha?? and Brandon didn't start school at all because he is a big graduate. I am so proud of these wonderful men. They are all incredible examples to me in countless ways. I am so happy to have them in my life and I am excited to watch all of the amazing things they are going to accomplish in their lives. Love you boys!


"once more on my adventure brave and new"
-robert browning

7 comments:

Jani said...

Good luck Tyler. That is to exciting. I am way jealous that you get to live in Oregon. It is gorgeous there.

Shelly said...

So so so happy that you guys have a blog. I have been wondering what is going on in your world!

congrats to Tyler on starting Dental school. he will do amazing like all the things he does.

Megs you look so good. I am so happy I can stay up to date with you two.

Tell Ty hello and I hope to see you one of these times we are both in Utah!!

Love
Michele "Jones" Flamm
http://theflamms.blogspot.com/

The McBrides said...

Trent is starting COLLEGE!? WHAT? so wierd! Yea i can't believe how fast they grow, I remember helping you change danny's diapers! SO good luck tyler with Dental School- that is super exciting! And in response to your question about LSU, Dustin was a missionary on LSU campus so we are big fans! Meg, hope to talk to you soon! LOVE YOU GUYS!

daniellejackson said...

Found you :)

I'm A said...

I think you guys should come to St. George for Thanksgiving...just saying. I mean...it might be Grandma's LAST ONE!

Jared said...

Hello Scott family! I just found your blog and I am so happy that I did! It will be fun to see what you guys are up to . . . (oh, P.S. by the way . . this is Camille, I am just using Jared's name. Sorry for the confusion!)

Dave and Lacey said...

Tyler-
Hey this is Lacey Badger Hansen. So fun to come across your blog! I love Oregon! Thats awesome you get to live there and good luck with school! Thats great! Hope its ok I add you to my blog.

www.daveandlacey.blogspot.com