Saturday, August 2, 2008

Finally!

So I tried and tried but I cant help myself. I have to post about it.... Breaking Dawn is finally here!! I am ridiculously in love and obsessed as I know many of you are as well with the Twilight books. I just re-read the books in preparation for the final one...and I cannot wait to get home from work today and tear into it. So...I just want to hear everyones predictions... what is going to happen? I swear I will hunt you down and kill you if you have already started and/or read the book and you give anything away. Seriously. I will. Don't test me on this. But anyways- before you dive into your books I want everyones predictions!

Here is mine...or at least what I am hoping for.

1. Bella and Edward get married
2. Jacob imprints on someone else
3. Bella is jealous and dumb as usual but then gets over it
4. Bella gets turned into vampire
5. Bella has some super power that keeps her mind from going all weird when she gets turned, so she doesn't have the whole new born blood lust murderous problem...that is her super power thing (or something along those lines)
6. Everyone lives happily ever after because that is how Stephenie Meyer likes it

So there you have it. My hopes/prediction. What do you think?

3 comments:

erin and todd said...

Okay so yes, I did read The Host and I LOVED it. I kind of want a sequel to come out for it. And as for Breaking Dawn, I was trying to be all nonchalant about it and I thought, "Maybe I'll read it once my sister is done. I don't want to buy it." But that lasted clear until 8:00 Saturday morning when I suddenly found myself at Borders buying it. So now, I'm about 380 pages into it. You're probably a lot further than I am, but I still don't want to give anything away...but I totally did not expect some of that stuff to happen! And I totally hope Jacob imprints. I want him to get over Bella.

I'm A said...

I'm so antsy to start. I'm sure I will end up hating S.M. shortly after I finish.

Caitlin said...

NIIIIIICE. are you done reading it now? I'm assuming you are. I am impressed with your predictions. So I was kind of dissapointed with the book... do you agree with me?