Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving finds

Most people like to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving for amazing deals and great finds. Well in my family we like to stay right at home to find the very most amazing things. Thanks to G and G and their love of trinkets and fake plant life you just never know what you are going to come across.

Flower Nymph Andrea.

Mandi swinging from vine!

Hand crocheted swan with flowers? Yes.

Seashell....ummm we don't know...

Candle wall hats!
For more G and G fun click here!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey! I forgot I had your blog address...and now I remembered:) How are things? Zions is in a sad state of affairs, with your replacement being the senior assistant...When will they learn???

Alyssa Warner said...

Hey is that you with your hair short? Or someone that looks a lot like you? It is so cute I love it!

Ty and Meg said...

haha yeah lyss- i finally got the guts and chopped it. i love it. : )

I'm A said...

I really like that picture of Trent. And yikes