Friday, January 2, 2009

Highlights.

I am happy to report that after much stress and anxiety we actually made it out of PDX and got home just in time for Christmas. We had a fabulous time with friends and family. Here are some of the highlights. Christmas morning with the fam.

My new video camera/baby. Sigh. Love it.

My best friendie came home and had a Christmas slumber party with me.

Countless- and I mean countless hours of Mario Kart on the WII.

Seeing old friends.

Cute Mom and Dad Lisonbee. Thanks for a fabulous trip!

Huh? We HAVE to see Octapella? NO!

We are pool sharks. Its in our blood.

College Rommies.

More of our favorite friends.

And I am sad to report I did a poor job of taking pictures. So I can't say how happy I was to see my best girlfriends, and spend time with my amazing family. We took no pictures of Ty's family but it was wonderful to be with them too. We hope you all had as Merry a Christmas as we did. Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Christina and Jason said...

So...by looking at the picture of the four of us you three look like really good friends and like I really think you guys are cool and wanted to stand next to you! Anyway, hope you made it back okay! It was so fun to see you!

Caitlin said...

that was so fun!!! I am happy we got to catch up with each other. I'm glad you are both doing so well and having a good time out of state. We love you!

Chelsea said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas! I am so glad you were able to make it home! But, boo-- we never met up for lunch. Next time FOR SURE!