Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sorry Kobe, Not Tonight

While I really do not understand why we cannot beat the Bobcats, the Thunder or the Knicks I am happy to report that we can manage a sound beating of both the best team in the league and my most hated team in the league- the Lakers. This game was just too great to not post about it. And despite the fact that I may have to take Tyler to the hospital to treat the aneurysm he had last night during the game, I think it was the best game this season.

Really all that needs to be said is that Deron was dominant. Again.

I have always said that Pau is ugly. Like REALLY ugly. We have posted about this before. But here is just further proof for those of you who are still on the fence. This picture really displays his personality perfectly. Whiny, obnoxious, crybaby. Oh, and ugly.
This is right after one too many terrible fouls had been called. This is when the visible switch from normal Deron to what we call in my house "Angry Deron Mode" occurred. Basically when this happens it means we are going to win.


Now for my favorite moment of the night. Memhet Okur mocking Kobe after draining a three point dagger in the final moments of the 4th quarter. For this, (both the shot and the mockery) I want to kiss him (on the cheek of course).

And may I post a note to my lovely Kyle?
Dear Kyle,
Please shave. You look ridiculous. And that makes me very sad.
Love,
Megan

4 comments:

todd and erin said...

Holy crap holy crap. That was the best when Memo mocked Kobe. I want to find it on You Tube and play it a frillion times. It was a-ma-zing. The end. Oh and I love Angry Deron.

Em said...

Meg! I was totally thinking about the two of you. Miles and I were on our way home from SLC so we were listening to it on the radio...right at the end there... I had to laugh because if Miles was wigging out like that, I was sure Tyler was!

Dasha said...

Oh my this night was glorious! Ditto on the whole thing. When you guys come to town we should watch a game together.

Rosie said...

Can I just say that you are hilarious! I love how you just have a way of putting what you are thinking perfectly! I am jealous of you and Kyle. I had a dream about him the other night...not that kind of dream but he was trying to get me to marry him:) It was good. One last thing...GO JAZZ!