Monday, March 30, 2009

So many things

I am grateful...
To have more amazing friends than I can fit in my house
To have a husband who is talented, brilliant, dedicated, loving, funny... and the list goes on
To have the worlds best parents
To have siblings that are truly my best friends
For my little brother who made a very grown up decision to go on a mission {next week! EEK}
To be living in one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen
For the privilege of watching my husband succeed
To be a member of this Church
For girlfriends who can talk as much as I can
That Spring is just around the corner
And
For weekend getaways with aforementioned friends
{photo taken by me in downtown Portland}

2 comments:

kliso said...

I am grateful to have a daughter as amazing as you!

I'm A said...

Aww Dad. He's NEVER commented on my blog! What the fu? Anyways, I want that picture emailed to me stat so I can play with it on photoshop. KayThanksBai!

Oh...also I am grateful for you also.