Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Heaven will be sunny

We had a lovely little getaway to Rockaway Beach this weekend with many of our wonderful friends. It was a much needed vacation and a fabulous way to finish off spring break. The house we rented was perfect, with the most amazing view of the coast. We consumed more food than I knew I could eat in 3 days, relaxed, played on the beach and watched our church's general conference. It was a perfect weekend.
Here we are enjoying the heavenly sunny and warm day.
I love these girls.

No one had more fun than Spencer. He is the only one that can get away with eating sand. And eat sand he did. In large fistfulls.


Saturday evening consisted of pedicures and Priesthood. And us basking in the beautiful sunlight we have all been missing.



The whole gang
{minus a few -who we will get up here on the next round!}

Ty and I love the coast. The Oregon coast is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. It is awesome to be so close to it. We love living in Portland, and love all of the amazing people we are now so blessed to call friends.


Thanks for the perfect weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Tara said...

It was so much fun! I want to go back... for forever! haha

Caitlin said...

that looks so fun!!! Lucky! :) That picture of the little boy is AWESOME! Sorry you couldn't be here in UT for trent leaving, he will be an awesome missionary. I miss you! Have fun out there!

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

what a great trip that was! and thanks for the spence pic's. i need to get better at documenting so i don't have to keep bothering you for pictures, but while I figure out how to get my act together I appreciate you being our personal photographer.