Thursday, April 9, 2009

Elder Lisonbee

It has happened! Trent is officially Elder Lisonbee. Now that I am over the intial sadness and shock of missing out on sending him off, and the fact that he was actually leaving- I am so excited for him! I cannot wait to hear from him and hear how everything is going for him. He is so amazing. What a lucky girl I am to have such a wonderful little brother {and I am doubly lucky because I have two}! I think that living away from home is making the shock of not having Trent around a little less painful for me, because I have already had to adjust to being away from family. Those who are still in Utah are still a bit weepy. But all will be well, and we all could not be happier that Trent is now serving the Lord as a missionary.

I love this badge. I was so excited to see this picture.

What a stud.


Cutest ever? This picture is going to be framed in my bedroom by the end of the weekend.



1 comment:

todd and erin said...

Yay for your brother! I am really excited for your family to hear about how much he is learning. I hope your family gets happier!