Friday, April 10, 2009

Like A Circus

There really are not words to describe how amazing Britney's concert was last night. Worth every penny? Absolutely. Worth the 2 1/2 hour drive each way? You know it. Totally exceeded both of our expectations in every way? Indeed.
We could not have been more excited. Obviously.

Pussycat Dolls opened for B.

They were pretty hot and I have to say I love some of their songs. But they were nothing compared to Britney.

Love Me, Hate Me, Say What You Want About Me! Do you Seek Amy? We Do. We really relate to this song because people totally hated on us for going to Britney.

Britney on a floating umbrella in a Jasmine costume? Yes please.

Hit Me Baby One More Time...I think this song changed my life. It was incredible. Tyler and I almost wept. Tyler actually danced on this song! {gasp!} I know! If you know Tyler then you know what it takes to get any movement out of him at a concert. A feat only Britney could accomplish. I can die happy now.

But in all seriousness it was an unbelievable show. We had so much fun taking a little road trip. Every second of the show was totally over the top and we could not have loved it more. There were even protesters at the entrances begging us to turn our sins over to the Lord or we would burn in Hell forever. I so wish I would have snagged a photo of that one. So to sum it up: Britney is BACK and better than ever. And she rocks our world.


4 comments:

Christina and Jason said...

you make me laugh! That's all I really can say. :) I wish I could've seen Tyler dance! HA! I'm even having a hard time picturing it.

Malorie said...

Yes! I love that you went. I'm jealous!

I'm A said...

I am SOOOOOO EXCITED! SQUEEE! BRITNEY TONIGHT!!!

Caitlin said...

haha why am I NOT surprised you went to that concert!?!! I went to a concert last night at the Depot (in the Gateway) while at the exact same time the Brittney fans went to see her across the street at the Delta Center. There were a lot of glances exchanged between venue attendees, things got a little weird, and the Travis (the folk-rock group I saw) covered hit me baby one more time in her honor. It was a little out of control, and really funny. Good story, right?