Friday, May 15, 2009

This is Mar and Lar:

and I am willing to bet a large sum of money that they could kick you butt. Seriously- these two are high powered, well oiled pieces of machinery. While they may not be the youngest people I know in age, I am hard pressed to find anyone more youthful, adventerous and fun loving than these two {plus- their shortened names rhyme. Which that in itself makes them cool}. Just for fun they decided to hike 14 miles the other day... in the rain. I guarantee you that they will not turn down any task big or small that you put in front of them. They even dominated their first attempt at the WII. I am also willing to bet that when we come home for Christmas they will have gotten themselves one and Tyler will no longer be the one dominant WII player in the family.
I seriously hope that I can be in 1/4 of the shape, with 1/8 of the love of life that these two have when I am their age. If I can do that, I think I will be happy.
Thanks for the wonderful week Mar and Lar!
We love you.

2 comments:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

These pictures are awesome. I love the WII one. Now write a post about me.

Unknown said...

Thanks for doing such a great blog about us! We had such a great time with you both and love your hiking suggestions!