Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I can't be your mystical unicorn

Okay- I have been putting this off because I didn't know if I had the strength to put my thoughts into words- but I cannot fight it any longer. The Bachelorette has been so awesome. There are more horrific men this season then ever before. But lets start with the positive.

Ed:

Jake:

Kiptyn:

These three guys seem to have a lot going for them. In the case of Jake and Kiptyn they certainly have their fair share of delicious abdominal muscles. What? I'm just saying I don't mind. After last nights episode I have to say that Ed has swooped into first place in my mind. He is great. But we will have plenty of time to sort through who is awesome and why...what really matters is all of the crazies she has on this show.

We can all breath a collective sigh of relief that goober Brad and whathisname Tanner (?) got sent home. Now we just have to get rid of country singing vomitinmymouth Wes, (who unfortunately seems to be twanging his way right into Jillian's heart) and more importantly, supposed 'man code' David. While there are many reasons David should go, I mostly worry for the safety of many people's lives while he is around. But keep your fingers crossed because it looks like he get dissed and dismissed on next weeks episode (brownies for anyone who can tell me where that classic quote comes from).

Also- does anyone know what in the world Sasha was talking about with all of his 'searching for the mystical unicorn' nonsense?

Also also- just for the record I am quite certain that I will either claw my ears out of my head, or just fall over dead if I have to hear "Loooovviiinnn you...It don't come eaaaasssyyy" ever again. I so hope it is Wes with the girlfriend at home. What do you think? Who has the girlfriend? Next week is sure to bring all new levels of drama. Who can wait? Not me.

I would also like to say that I am going to make my best effort to make this my last season of the Bachelor/ette...unless of course Kiptyn, Jake or Ed doesn't win and then becomes the next bachelor...yeah...then I would definitely watch. But I guess we will cross that bridge...

But until then here is a little musical delight for your enjoyment from none other than vomitinmymouth Wes Hayden.

And just wondering...but is it a good thing that "lovin you don't take that long?" I am not so sure. Wes your such a retard. I actually lose the will to live when I hear his voice. Please Jillian make my pain stop soon. Pleaaassseee?

5 comments:

todd and erin said...

I wanted to throw up a little when he was like--oh I think I'll play that horrible song underneath her window. And then I wanted to throw up even more when she actually bought it! He is really irritating.

Andrea Mouritsen said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah lovin you don't take that long baaaby because i hit it and quit it. yaaay.

he's a db.

this was a funny post. i liked it.

and i was thinking...i'm sort of starting to like jillian a little less. which is why im glad sweet, sweet stephanie didn't do this damn show. it ruins everyone.

Ty and Meg said...

Yeah I always end up hating the person by the end. I really dont want to hate Jillian. I hope she doesn't do anything really stupid that leaves me no choice but to hate.

Tara said...

I totally agree with all aspects of this post! And I can't believe that Wes actually played that stupid song AGAIN (twice in like 5 minutes) when he went to lift her spirits. I really hope she sees what a loser he is and gets rid of him! And David definitely scares me... he as some issues.

Twi or Die said...

HOLY CRAP! I love this show too! That is totally awesome.