Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sometimes I make rash decisions

Like when I went in for a trim and came out like this:

(not my best photo ever...but its all I have at this point)

That was definitely not part of the plan. But I am happy to report that I think I have finally found my new permananet hair dresser in Portland. I went to a cute studio in the Pearl and the most talented and adorable girl cut my hair. So if anyone needs a new do give me a call. I can give you her card and 25% off your cut! Yay! (I had to put the plug in. I am just so happy to finally find someone I like!)

I already knew I have the sweetest dad in the world, but after he told me that I now look like a supermodel I a) decided that I like the bangs and b) was reminded that I have the sweetest dad in the world.

12 comments:

daniellejackson said...

Megan! So freak'n cute! Love the bangs!

todd and erin said...

Very very cute! I'm glad you took the plunge to get the bangs! You are a supermodel. And a rockstar.

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

Bangs are fun on you! I've contemplated them when I go short...which may be soon, so i might want that's girls info. I'm getting sick of my "oregonian" do nothing hair.

Dasha said...

So chic- love it!

The Chambers Family said...

Love it! Wish I was that brave!

Christina and Jason said...

So..I didn't even think that was you (not in a bad way...just a completely different look)! I love it! In fact, I think I need to see it in person...when are you coming to Memphis?

Rickie said...

I love it Meg!!! Bangs work so well for you. P.S. I talked to your Mom and Dad this weekend. I was in their ward for Esther's (Christian's sister) baby shower.

candice and tom said...

hey you look great! i love making rash decisions! they work on you! we miss you guys and we need to come see you asap! hope all is well.

Andrea Mouritsen said...

You have enough comments! You don't need anymore!

Kris and MaLanie said...

Wow, I love it! It is so stylish and looks great on you! What a fun change. Next time I want to do something drastic to my hair I want to go to your hair dresser.

Rosie said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! AWESOME!

The McBrides said...

Love the bangs! I actually am about to take the plunge myself, I feel too much like a frumpy dumpy mom- i need some sass or something in my life! Way to be brave, i love it!