Monday, June 29, 2009

Very late, but all still true...

This is my dad. He is the best dad.
He works harder than anyone I know. He is supportive and understanding of anything that his kids want or dream of. I love that he has figured out how to text and does it more than anyone else in my family...which always makes my day. He really knows how to make the best of any situation. His greatest gift is how he is so great at letting his family know how much he loves them. I know no one has more faith in me than my dad.
He loves his family more than anything in the world. I love that no matter what, I can always go to my dad for anything. He is the best, and I am so blessed to have him.

1 comment:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

Yay Dad! I agree. And can't believe I didn't post a Fathers Day post. Or a Mother's Day for that matter. Boo me. I should copy you.