Friday, August 7, 2009

A new invention for hunger prevention

Last night while Tyler was writhing on the couch in hunger {don't be alarmed this is a normal activity in our house about 1-2 hours after every meal or snack} he had a moment of inspiration. He was explaining to me that he is always hungry and did I even know what that felt like? I had to be honest and tell him no. Because I usually feel full after I eat, and three meals a day seems to do it for me {this made him very jealous}. So he was explaining to me that he just needs carbs all the time. Things like bread and rice and tortillas administered through an IV would probably be the most effective...but not very practical {that was my brilliant idea}. So he then announces to me that he needs a "toast conveyor belt."
"A What?"
"A toast conveyor belt. Something that will make all kinds of toast- butter, raspberry jam, Cinnamon and sugar, garlic, peanut butter...{you get the idea} and will spit them out about every 15 minutes...and the conveyor belt will go from the kitchen over to me on the couch...that would be the best."
.....Umm?...{me laughing}.....
"I'm not joking! We need one."
.....{me laughing}.....
"Whatever. You don't even know what its like!"
"...Okay...Lets make one of those."
"Yeah!"


And thats how it went down. So you can all look forward to a toast conveyor belt to hit the stores sometime next year. We are going to make millions.

5 comments:

daniellejackson said...

We'll buy one!

Dasha said...

Dude, can you even imagine how glorious an infomercial for that would be? Pure genius, Tyler. Mike would buy one in a heartbeat because he too is hungry all. the. freaking. time. And then he complains about how he can't put on weight. I hate boys.

Tara said...

That is too funny! Genius idea! Can't wait to see it in your living room! :D

candice and tom said...

That is so funny! i love it i will sure buy one tom would probably love it too, but it will have to pop out some drinks every other one! i miss you guys we need to come see you or you just come home! i am glad that tyler still has his sense of humor!

Andrea Mouritsen said...

I would buy one of those...especially if it made grilled cheese sandwiches.