Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So we had an anniversary...

and I got a gift!
Maybe the first surprise Tyler has ever pulled off in our whole history without me knowing what he was up to. We, ladies and gentlemen, will be attending the SYTYCD concert here in Portland in November! Yay! I get to see Jeanine and my other lovely dancers in person. And did I mention that we have sweet seats? Well we do. I have such a good husband. And while he might pretend that he got the tickets solely for me-he is equally excited. Don't let his nonchalance fool you.

7 comments:

todd and erin said...

YAY for surprises! Good job Tyler!! This will be amazing, I am sure. I need to seriously think if I should get tickets or not...hmmmm.

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

I heard they were coming here, and I totally thought of you! Good job Tyler!

daniellejackson said...

What a sweet hubby! Fun!

Nichole said...

I just found your blog on Dasha's and got really excited. And I just about peed my pants over the toast conveyor belt. Oh My Goodness Gracious!

We're looking into PA schools in Oregon!! You guys are right in Portland, right? What school?

Unknown said...

NO WAY! May I say how absolutely amazingly excited I am for you! That is going to be super super fun fun fun! Lucky lucky Meg!

The McBrides said...

wow, Abbie is going to die of jealousy when I tell her! I enjoyed the show and got into but she was like CRAZY into it, maybe because she is a dancer too so she appreciates it more than i do! that is going to be so fun, i can't wait to hear all about it!

Andrea Mouritsen said...

Jealous. You have to tell Jeanine we named our dog after her.