Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SYTYCD

The time has come my friends- for America to choose its favorite dancer! (This will come off better if spoken in an accent like Cat Deeley) My absolute favorite show, So You Think You Can Dance, is ending this week. This makes me sad. But I am also very excited to see who is going to win. This has been one of my favorite seasons.
I am going to go against popular vote and say that I really really really hope Jeanine wins!! I seriously love her. She is only 18. She has one rocking hot body and is an incredible performer and dancer. I know people are booing me right now because everyone says Kayla should win- and I agree that she is incredible and I would be totally fine if she does win...but lets be honest folks. She does not have the personality that Jeanine, Brandon or Evan have. And that is such a huge part of performing for me. And for that reason- Jeanine has become my favorite. Plus she is a super hottie.
My thoughts on the final four:
Kayla (18!)...She is wonderful. There is not a single dance that she cannot do beautifully. Technique wise she is probably the best on the show. I find it odd though, that this girl cannot choreograph for herself. Her solos are awful. But I guess that doesn't really matter. Being a good dancer and choreographer are not mutually exclusive. She also looks more like a porcelain doll than a human. Her skin almost glows. Which I actually think is very awesome. And does this girl even have a torso? I sort of think not. She is all legs. And I like it.
Brandon(19...What!?)...It is quite obvious that Brandon is the best guy, and probably the best dancer on the show. His body is that of a Greek god sculpture. If you did not see his solo last week...please go here and watch his audition...which is almost the same as his solo was last week. Plus he is from Utah! Woot!
Jeanine(18!)...My favorite dancer! She is ridiculously hot- She is a fabulous dancer and so much fun to watch. She puts so much personality into her dances and I just love it. And her solos are always amazing. Tyler and I both have a crush on her. He especially enjoyed the lady gaga dance last week. He claims it was entertaining...but I can't be so sure...
Evan (21)...sweet guy- fun to watch do the style he does...but I don't think he should be in the top 4. I don't totally get the appeal that everyone else seems to think he has. But whatever. I still don't think he will win- and I doubt he does either.

Oh how I love this show. I wish it was on all year!

6 comments:

todd and erin said...

I freaking love Jeanine too! She is awesome and has an amazing personality. For obvious reasons, I'm also cheering for Brandon. And honestly, the show wouldn't be as awesome if it weren't for CAT DEELEY!!

Anonymous said...

Haha! you are so cute meggy! I have never watched this show but I think I will give it a try just so that I can see who wins!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea Mouritsen said...

I want her to win too because she has the biggest boobs.

Unknown said...

YOU ARE SO DEAD ON with ALL of them! I am in totally aggreance with you about Jeanine too... which is my middle name, hahaha, so I'm am voting for her and really hope she wins!

Chelsie Milne said...

I absolutely agree with you!! SYTYCD is my all time favorite show. I have the same thoughts about the top 4 as you do! I can't wait to find out the results tonight!