Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Breakfast At Tiffanys

I am a total sucker for a good chick flick {as you all know}. And I was reminded last night that they just don't make them like they used to. You know what else they just don't make like the used to? Beautiful male movie stars. George Peppard was to die for. And have you seen a Clark Gable movie? Right. Exactly.

I cannot believe that I waited nearly 24 years before seeing Breakfast at Tiffanys. It was wonderfully witty and sweet and romantic and I loved every second of it. Audrey Hepburn really is perfection.

Just look at them. Could you die?



This movie was so enchantingly glamorous and I loved Audrey Hepburn's character quite. a. lot. If you have not seen this movie please call me and we will watch it together because it is lovely. And I want to see it approximately eleventy more times. Luckily I have an awesome friend who knows me well and knows that this movie was right up my alley and told me I need to get on seeing it STAT! My oh my was she correct. This one is a must see.

7 comments:

Christina and Jason said...

I LOVE this movie. I used to want to be/look/dress like Audrey Hepburn. Glad you saw it. I agree..movies aren't as good as they used to be. Oh, we watched this season of the Bachelor for the first time Monday. I kind of dislike everyone on there but sadly I'm going to be sucked into watching the rest of the season.

todd and erin said...

You had NEVER seen Breakfast at Tiffany's?!? Why didn't I know this about you? If I had, we would have fixed this in college. I watched this movie on Friday. I own it. Love it. Covet everything Audrey wears and does and says. This movie is perfection. Glad you finally saw it!

Mary Kelly said...

I've never seen the movie. Always wanted to but never had the opportunity. Sounds like it is worth the rental fee.

Andrea Mouritsen said...

Very, very good indeed. We can watch it in April. When I come to Portslands.

Dasha said...

Oh man I love Audrey Hepburn. But really, what girl doesn't? I have to say that I prefer Roman Holiday to Breakfast at Tiffany's, though. Mostly because Gregory Peck is in it, and when it comes to male movie stars of yesteryear, he is at the top of my list.

Oh, and How To Steal a Million is awesome too.

Ty and Meg said...

Mmm yes. He is lovely. I like your style. :) I think I am feeling an old movie Valentines weekend coming on...

The McBrides said...

I am a sucker for Dorris Day movies, pure cotton candy for the heart, mind, and soul