Monday, March 1, 2010

One Year Older, and Wiser Too

I had a fabulous birthday that lasted all weekend. I felt so loved and so special. It was wonderful to spend time with Tyler and all of our wonderful friends who all took such care to make me feel spoiled.

It was a humbling day for me to receive so many phone calls and texts from all of the people I love so much. It made me want to be better. To keep in touch more frequently with the people that matter most. It was so wonderful to talk to and hear from all of you! Thank you for your birthday wishes!
{More details and pictures to follow!}

8 comments:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

Cute picture. You have the red lipstick down. Now you just need one of you holding a fancy cupcake up to your face while you squint your eyes and wrinkle up your nose and try and look all 'what?! you are taking my picture?! i had no idea! squee."

Har.

Happe Birfday again and again. Love you.

Ty and Meg said...

haha I am working on it. I will let you know how it goes. Maybe you could send me a cupcake for my birthday. Or a puppy.

Dasha said...

Happy Birthday Megan! You rock the red lipstick and it makes me jealous.

kliso said...

I have a puppy I will send you!
Happy Birthday

Alyssa Warner said...

Happy Birthday Megs! I'm glad it was so fabulous. You look amazing.

The McBrides said...

Happy birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you had an awesome Birthday. I love this picture of you. You always look so classy! Love YA!

Caitlin said...

Happy [belated] birthday! Wish I was there to sing to you :)