Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wet Dog

Hey Portland. Lets give up the rain and the gray, what do you say? As much as I love running in the pouring rain...some SUN would be lovely considering it is nearly JUNE! Good grief.

Upon finishing our run last night we looked a little something like this:
It started pouring about 2 miles into our 6. And by pouring I mean I rang water out of my underwear when I got home. While this was fun and entertaining once, it would be greatly appreciated if we could not do that again. I think for the first time in 2 years I am cursing this city and its temperate weather.

3 comments:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

That's a real gross picture. Sorry about all the rain. It's been like that here too. But I'm not complaining. Because being hot and 8 months preggo would suck more.

The McBrides said...

I think the real issue here is what the heck were you doing running 6 miles?! Thats about 5 1/2 too many for me!

Brittany Schmidt said...

All I can say is Ditto and I think I broke my Ipod. Opps!