Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sunny weekends make me happy

There is nothing better than having two of your very best and oldest friends in town for a few days. We were so lucky to have perfect fall weather. So in celebration we headed to the coast. Aubri felt inspired. Titanic style. I know I have been to Cannon Beach about 1000 times, but I still love it.
Partially I love it because it is stunning...
And partially I love it because of the best little ice cream shop.
But mostly because of the ice cream.
We also spent some time at the Portland Nursery for apple and pear tasting. Yet another beautiful day. I love Portland when the weather is nice to me.
And just for fun...here is a photo of a guy doing pull ups on the railroad tracks at Multnomah Falls.
Not sure about him.
It was so wonderful to have Aubri and Carly in town. We had an awesome weekend and we got to see many old Olympus friends that have gathered in the pacific northwest {because this is where the cool kids live...just saying}.
I am more comfortable and more myself with these girls than anyone else on earth {okay okay, maybe Tyelr beats them, but only by a hair}. I am so blessed to have friends who have shared in literally every piece of my life with me. Love you both! Come back soon.

3 comments:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

I want to go to there.

Dasha said...

Looks like you had a great time! Glad Aubs and Carly could visit you. And I love the photo of the guy doing pull-ups. What a loon.

Rosie said...

You are lucky to have such awesome friends! I hope that you didn't get too sick.