Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A little more Christmas never hurt anyone.

Plus, I had to get the horrifying Twilight picture off of my front page. Whew!
12 hours is plenty to have that sucker the first thing you look at when you sign in.
***
Sooo...
Here we are rocking our new Jazz gear. Marilee and I found the deal of the century on these hoodies. We love Marilee's heavy obsession with the Jazz. We got to go see them play the Blazers...but we aren't going to talk about the final score. Sore subject. But man do I love my new hoodie. And man do I love that they are back to the classic note. Finally. Can I get an Amen from my fellow Jazz fans out there? We had a wonderful brunch Christmas day with Tyler's family. Marilee has the most beautiful Christmas tree I have ever seen. She has a gift.
Mar and Lar with me and Ty.
We also got to meet our very long time friends new crazy cute baby. World, meet Drew.
While incredibly strange to see these two as parents, they were naturals. It was so great to see them. We miss our Utah friends. It was fabulous to get to see a few of them.
And that rounds up the Christmas photos. For now.

7 comments:

Dasha said...

Amen! I like the old logo so much more. And I love your hoodie. Where did you find it? I might need to get my mitts on one.

Oh and I scrolled down to that twilight picture and it may have traumatized me for the rest of my life. But it also kinda made laugh.

todd and erin said...

Love the hoodie. It is awesome! I want one.

Ty and Meg said...

Got the hoodie at ESA at the game. $20. Seriously best deal ever.

the Baker 4 said...

Love the Jazz Love there new Logo and Love attending there games...to bad we didnt see each other at the game...Maybe next time :)

The McBrides said...

someday I would like to hire your mother-in-law to decorate my house for Christmas!

Christina and Jason said...

I went to leave you a comment a few days ago and suddenly I had a little boy practically jumping on my computer, so that idea went fast. But he is in control now so here are my thoughts:
1. still sad I missed you at Christmas. boo. but glad you had fun. And I agree yay for the new/old logo.
2. ummm, yes I'm pretty skeptical of what the rest of the Twilight Saga has so show.
3. great article to read. You hear people say all of the time being a mom is the hardest and best thing in the world, and seriously it is and for so many reasons. I keep thinking one day I'll wrap my head around it and maybe get the hang of it a little. There are so many days I think this really is the best thing in the world, and then there are the few, oh my, what am I thinking?? days. Maybe that's partly why it can be so hard-you feel so inadequate I guess...at least a lot of times I do. And maybe that's also why it's so rewarding when you see that your efforts have actually helped that little person to accomplish something. Anyway, now I have written a novel, but thanks for posting it! Now I get to go change a diaper :)

candice and tom said...

you are funny what an awful picture of me! ;) thanks for thinking our kid is cute i cant wait to see you two as parents but first i cant wait for you guys to come back here so we can see you guys all the time we sure miss you both and it was so fun to see you! and i agree i am glad the jazz are back to their old logo!