Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Korver Effect

It has been said (by me) that the best way to really get involved in sports is to find a team that has an exceptionally unique or attractive individual and cheer for them. For example, I was an avid LSU fan this year. Why you ask? Well because Herman Johnson is the biggest baby ever to be born in the state of Louisiana, weighing in at 15 lbs 14 oz. Bless his mother.
Anyways- If that doesn’t make you want to wave a gold and purple tigers flag, nothing will. Lucky lucky for me, it just so happens that the Jazz have recently acquired just such an individual. Not the biggest baby ever born in Louisiana, but possibly the hottest player ever to grace the court in Jazz history. His outstanding physique has young Utah girls and mothers wild with Jazz fever. And who can blame them? Not I.
Observe:
















It is not only Kyle Korver’s luscious lips, sweeping hair and boyish figure that inspire such passion for basketball, but it is that he is actually ridiculously good (looking) at draining a 3 pointer. Easily the sexiest shot in basketball. His quick catch and release makes my heart soar.
I especially love the post game shirtless interviews. Thank you Steve Brown. (Sorry no photo for that one) And whats more- he has brought a whole new style to the game. The knee-high socks are back my friends. Get into it- cause it is IN…Kyle made it so.
So next Monday, Tuesday, Friday or whatever day you are bored (I swear they play 8 days a week), just turn on KJZZ channel 14 and bask in the beauty that is Kyle Korver. You know I will be.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm I think you're right.

Lavigne Family said...

I couldn't agree with you more!

erin and todd said...

I can't decide who Kyle turns on more...Megan or Tyler...

Caitlin said...

If I had one wish for you meggy, it would be the blessing of a 15 lb 14 oz first born baby. What a gem.

With love and deep affection,
Caitlin