Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Drama? Yes Please.

Lets all sigh about how awesome the Bachelor was last night. The hilarity may have reached an all time high. Possibly only to be topped by the hopefully soon appearance of the dreaded Deanna. Party crasher and previous bachelorette who ditched Jason for the adorable snowboarding Jesse. It is down to 5 girls so the pressue is on and the emotions are high. Tyler and I could not have been happier to see all the crazies dismissed in one foul swoop. So lets discuss.

Don't even say you don't love Stephanie. If Jason wants a good wife and mom...she is the one. But he probably doesn't. He probably wants someone hot and young. There really is not chemistry from Jason with her. Sad. At first I was scared of Stephanie. She is a bit intense. But now she has really grown on me. She is so classy and sweet to all of the girls, and you know she would be a fabulous wife/mom.

Jillian I also love. However, she maybe too smart, pretty and independent for Jason. GASP! I know. But its true. These are reasons why I would like her but I think Jason will want someone who needs to be taken care of a little more. IE the young hot ones again. But either way Jillian is beautiful and an excellent dresser. Love this blue dress:


Now- Molly and Melissa are pretty much the same girl. They are really interchangable. These are the young/hot ones he will probably choose. They are both cute and fun and all of that. But I dont think either of them really want to get married and start a family. However- of the two I like Melissa- and I think Jason might too in the end. She is needy enough that Jason will feel awesome about himself, but she still has a cute personality. I like these girls. Really I do. It would just be such a fun change to see one of these guys pick someone that will actually marry them. Over the last 13 season of the Bachelor only one of the couples ever got married. This could possibly be because they keep picking the young/hot ones who dont really want to get married.




Naomi. Don't like her or her yucky whitish lip gloss that makes her face look lipless. She is just blah and I hope she is next to go. Thats really all I have to say about her.

I just love the Bachelor. And really...who doesn't? If you do not watch Shame. Start watching now. The real fun is about to begin. And by real fun I mean:


Oh yes. Drama. Deanna is beautiful. Definitely prettier than the girls Jason has to choose from. I really loved her on the Bachelor and the Bachelorette. But lets be honest. She has some issues. And lets be honest about something else. He might pick her. And part of me hopes he does. I would laugh a lot. Okay so he probably wont pick her but I seriously cannot wait for her to show up and cause mass mayhem. I hope he at leasts keeps her around for awhile.

Okay- so lets see your predictions. Who will win? Who should win? The only bad part about this show is that it does not last long enough. Who will the next Bachelorette be? My guess/hope? Stephanie.

And just for sheer entertainment...look at this! YIKES. She is horrifyingly sucking his face. ha. This episode seriously was classic.

11 comments:

Tara said...

We love the bachelor too! I got Tyler sucked into it! hahaha I love Melissa. She's cute and fun and I think she is one of the most genuine. I was so glad that he got rid of all 3 of those girls at the same time last night!

Malorie said...

Love your post. And I'm actually watching this year. Stephanie looks like a 65-year-old barbie rodeo clown, but I'm kind of sad crazy stalker Shannon isn't around to be wonderfully creepy.

Jani said...

Oh I love this season. I have never watched a season before and I am hooked. I loved that he kicked off all the wierdos but I really dont like Molly for some reason. Maybe it is because she just rubbed it into everyones face at the house that she was up ALL night. Ewwwww, He would have done the same thing with any other girl, that was his date. oh well. These last girls are all my favorites but I am also hoping Naomie goes next but I think Stephanie will. Love her but way to mature or something. I cant put my finger on it. I think that the last two will be Melissa(I hope I hope) and Jillian. Those are my favorites and I think they are the best. Anyway, ah I love talking about this.

Lizzie Jones said...

Hey Megan... just found your blog and I am stoked because the first post I saw was about the best show on television. Hmmm, let me qualify the word best... meaning it is the most dramatic and ridiculous... ergo the most fun to watch!! I think Jillian is my favorite and I hope she wins. Melissa is cute though too. Stephanie is such a doll that I think she deserves her own bacherlorette so she can find a man that loves her and her sweet personality. I adore her. But most of all I LOVE how CRAZY the crazies were! Shannon with her constant just-got-out-of-bed-and-is-slightly-drunk-slash-a-creepy-stalker attitude begging him to go home with her and begging him to let her meet Ty. I loved how awkward and stressed out Nikki was. I couldn't stop laughing at Lauren's threats, at Megan's supreme ability to be dramatic and a total beast... okay I could go on and on. Needless to say I LOVE this show and am glad you do too. Hope you guys are well, tell Tyler hi and Trent congrats on his call!!

I'm A said...

Melissa will win. That is my prediction. And that is fine. And I agree with Lizzie... Stephanie needs her own Bachelorette show. Except that might ruin her complete and total sweetness and light. But she deserves someone AMAZING and I don't think that is Jason. In fact, the more I think about it, the more I DON't want Jason to pick Stephanie. I want her to be the next Bachelorette. And I'm writing the show today. So...Melissa will win. But...Deanna SHOULD win if only for my own enjoyment. Can NOT wait for her to come back. Just seeing that picture of her that you posted makes me feel all happy inside. SQUEE!

Ty and Meg said...

I love Squee. And agreed on all Stephanie comments.

Unknown said...

Oh it makes my heart sing that you just posted about the Bachelor, *sigh*. Ok, so I agree with your friends, Stephanie should be the next Bachelorette. She DOES have a heart of gold but unfortunately she and Jason just don't have chemistry, at least I haven't seen any. As much as I think he likes Molly, I'm pretty sure Melissa, Deanna or Jillian will be in the top 2. I feel as though we have seen so little of Jillian and that's what makes me think she will go a long way. She's fun and has so much going for her and has this secret side that we have seen so little of on the show. I can't wait until they head to New Zealand and the romance heats up!!!

Em said...

I think he should choose Deanna. Just because it would be so awesome! ha ha.

I'm A said...

Lets start a campaign...
STEPHANIE AS THE NEXT BACHELORETTE! YES!

Chelsea said...

I love this! I have never watched this before, but I really want to now! Thanks Meg :)

kenzie said...

I think stephanie is crazy. And she wears way too much makeup and her clothes are crazy. I always thought she was in her 40s. From the start I didn't like her and I still don't. Jillian all the way! counting the seconds until deanna drama.