Thursday, March 19, 2009

Madness

I now understand the meaning of March Madness. I have never cared before. At all. But I was peer pressured into entering our work pool and I am now glued to my computer watching every score on ESPN and streaming the few games I can get. I am going to be a nervous wreck until this is all over. Great. Look what is happening to me! I blame Tyler 100% obviously.

But for the record I do want to say that all three of this mornings games went in my favor and all of my picks won {Okay as long as I am being honest- these are really Tyler's picks that I entered into the pool, but I am pretending as if they are mine. And due to how into this nonsense I am getting I feel as if they are mine. And I get the money if I win. Of course}. I am so good at winning.

4 comments:

Dasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dasha said...

OK, it keeps deleting my comments for some reason. Stupid blogger. Anyways, who do you have as winning it all? I love March Madness. Makes a day at the office so much more entertaining.

Ty and Meg said...

Oh so true Dash! haha I have Louisville as the big winners. We shall see. So far I have 15 out of 16...but today are my risky picks...so I could take a serious dive.