Wednesday, April 29, 2009

100 of my favorite things for my 100th post!

1. All shades of nail polish
2. Newly completed manicures and pedicures
3.Vintage Jewelry- especially when it is my grandmothers
4. Pearls
5. Owning a ridiculous number of earings
6. A steaming bowl of green curry
7. The very silly route Ty and I take to get him to school
8. The hours of reality TV that is on our DVR all of the time
9. The huge azalia bushes out my back window
10. Portland in the spring
11. Emailing my lovely sister every day, all day
12. Dancing in my kitchen and living room when I think Ty is not watching
13. Going for a long run, and not feeling like I am going to die when I am done
14. Laying out in the hot sun
15. Traveling anywhere and everywhere
16. Lazy days where I can read all day long
17. Staying up all night reading a book. I love when Ty rolls over at 2 AM and thinks I must be insane. Immersion in a good book is truly as good as it gets
18. When my family comes to visit me
19. Hanging out with my mom and sister
20. Oregon Coast
21. Spending time with my darling friends
22. Real chocolate hot chocolate
23. Portland Happy Hour
24. Laying on the warm sandy beach at Ty's childhood Hawaii home
25. Bumping into old (or new) friends
26. Reading blog after blog after blog after blog....
27. Steamy cups of tea
28. Watching sports with my over zealous husband
29. Tyler, my amazing husband
30. My beautiful family. Dad, Marmee, Anwea, Trent and Danny
31. Walking barefoot in the summer time. I love having black feet at the end of a sunny day
32. The Farmers Market. I love the Salt Lake Farmers Market...and then I moved to Portland and realized there are amazing markets all over all summer and fall long. Love!
33. Fresh flowers on my kitchen table. Especially fun when they arrive by surprise
34. People watching
35. Shoes. Heels. Flip-flops. Sandals. Flats. Shoes and Shoes
36. Huge blizzards when you are caught at home with family and a fire
37. Christmas Eve at my parents house
38. Laying in bed and knowing I do not have to get up if I don't want to
39. Ice cold glass of diet coke, with lemon and a straw
40. Organizing
41. Feeling the sun on my face after months of rainy/wintry weather
42. The feeling of purchasing my first flight to Europe
43. Getting packages in the mail
44. When Tyler 'pitches a fit'
45. Crisp fall days
46. People who know the difference between 'to' 'two' and 'too' or 'there' and 'their'
47. When Tyler laughs at my jokes
48. Art. I cannot wait to see some of my favorite originals in Paris this fall. I think I will cry
49. Feeling exhausted after a great dance class
50. When I can actually get Tyler to dance with me (like crazies...not real dancing...although that is good too)
51. Staying up way too late eating, laughing and talking with friends
52. Tennis- playing and watching
53. Discovering and learning to love new things
54. Going to the driving range with Tyler
55. Peeling of my nail polish
56. My wedding ring
57. Finding new delicious dessert spots
58. Ice water with lemon
59. The outdoor smell when you are camping
60. Hiking
61. Writing in my journal
62. The smell after it rains
63. Really hot Indian food with garlic nan
64. Grandma Rhoda's homemade samosas...well really her homemade anything
65. Cafe Terrace at Night by Vincent van Gogh
66. Google
67. Trying new recipes
68. Getting emails/letters from Trent
69. Watching old family videos and laughing until we cry
70. Old photos of when my grandparents were young
71. The amazing church that I am a member of
72. Buying a new outfit
73. Feeling feminine
74. The smell of new babies
75. Making things by hand...I don't do it often but I always feel great when I do
76. Being so wrapped up in a book or movie that want to cry when it is over
77. When Tyler and I finish each other's sentences
78. Seeing old friends after a long time and feeling like there was no space between seeing each other
79. Getting free lunch at work
80. Knowing how much my husband loves me
81. How late the sun sets in the summer
82. Fancy jewelry
83. Movies from the 'Pride and Prejudice' era
84. Cuddling on the couch
85. Getting answers right in Jeopardy before Tyler
86. Caribbean Passion Jamba Juice
87. Gift cards
88. Having a squeaky clean house
89. Redecorating my house
90. Making new friends
91. Red lipstick...even though I am still working up the courage to wear it regularly
92. The fact that I live in a tsunami free zone
93. Leaving work early on a sunny Friday
94. Utah's breathtaking mountains...especially the ones right out my back window where I grew up in Holladay.
95. Getting the chance to enjoy the adventure of living far away with my husband
96. Sibling trips
97. Pretending that I have a good voice when I sing
98. Pizza...of all kinds...I could eat it every day
99. Cold cereal...I do eat it every day
100. The way I feel when I dance


~Thanks for Reading~

6 comments:

todd and erin said...

Hey--my next post will be my 100th too!

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

i love reading about loves! Thanks for posting! See you soon??? Hopefully!

kliso said...

30 and 37, not bad I guess. I think that it is a great thing to write down 100 things that one loves. To stop and think about all that is good in ones life makes life more meaningful. I would really have to think to come up with 100 but I think I might try. 1,2,3,4,5 are definitely Mom, Andrea, Megan, Trent, Danny. Love you lots and thanks for the positive out look on life!

Caitlin said...

what a good list! I love it!!! Very "megan"... :)

I'm A said...

I like #98. I wish I ate pizza more. We have yet to find a good one that B can have.

And I really love #72 and #73.

Good list. Now I want to make another list. But I'm not going to.

Dasha said...

I pretty much heart all the same things you do. We should be friends.