Monday, April 27, 2009

Only because I am bored, and not at all because I love this sort of game...

lets play what are the worst words you can think of! This is a game where you tell me all of the words that you wish would have been left out of the dictionary. Let me show you what I mean.
1. panty or panties...see? yucky.
But wait! It gets worse.
2. Moist! EW! Who came up with that?
And my newest addition in honor of the up and coming pandemic:
3. Swine. Swine? Really? Not good. And the only thing worse than swine? Swine Flu.
See! Its fun. Tell me your words...maybe I will write a poem out of them. Or name the next pandemic of deadly flu after it.
{you can tell me your favorite words too...but that might not be as fun}

5 comments:

I'm A said...

erect. pimple. goosepimple. (actually, pimple in any form.) slacks. irregardless.

todd and erin said...

My yucky words...
1. Ill
2. Wound
3. Hamper
That is all for now. I'll let you know if I think of any more.
Swine. Is. Gross.

Ty and Meg said...

hehe. erect and pimple. funny. i also have to agree with hamper.

Lizzie Jones said...

idea. fondle. moist is at the top of my lit too.

Christina and Jason said...

curd...makes cottage cheese unappetizing :(