Monday, April 27, 2009

Crappy Economy+Cheap Airfare= Happy Me

Okay I am not happy that the economy is crappy. But for this very brief moment I am happy that it has made the cost of travel go way down. Because of this, and my very amazing husband, after years and years and years and years of hoping this would happen- I am finally and offically going to Europe!
After getting over the initial shock that it is actually happening, and finally giving myself permission to do this very selfish and very amazing trip- I am now so excited I am not sure how I am going to survive the next few months.

We are flying into Paris and out of Rome, stopping along the way in Switzerland, Germany, Prague, Budapest, and Cinque Terre.
In a few short months I will be in these lovely locations with Siser, best friend Rickie and sister in law Marli:






Eeee!
If anyone has any information about these places please pass it along!

8 comments:

I'm A said...

this will be very good.

Lizzie Jones said...

Cinque terre is amazing. AM. AZ. ING. If you can get to the city in Italy called Siena, do it. Most incredible city I've seen. Florence is lovely and the David is completely worth a look. I never thought a statue would be worth waiting in line for but I was extremely wrong. When are you going? SOOOO JEALOUS.

Unknown said...

We are going in September. I know you are the Italy queen...so I would love any advice you have. We have thought about Sienna. So I guess we better go. : )

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

I love Siena too. We met the nicest couple there who took us to their Villa for lunch. It was awesome.

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

That's also where we rented little mo-peds and rode them through the tuscan countryside....ahhh...

I'm A said...

MoPeds in the Tuscan countryside? Yes. We are doing that FOR SURE.

Ty and Meg said...

haha I need to get some serious details from everyone! We will be having a team meeting one of these days. : )

Brittany Schmidt said...

I am so Jealous. It sounds amazing!