Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Surprise

Today I got a lovely surprise at work:


Apparently it is "Executive Assistant Day." Who knew? Certainly not me. But someone on my team at work knew. I am extremely lucky to have such a fabulous job. I am lucky to even have a job, but I feel very fortunate to work with wonderful people and enjoy what I do. My awesome team surprised me today with these beautiful flowers and a card. It is always so nice to feel appreciated. It helps me remember to do the same for the people in my life.
Plus- what girl doesn't love to get flowers?

2 comments:

I'm A said...

Those are very pretty. You always get flowers at work. And I never do. Boo. That is probably because I go out of my way to the bare minimum. Yay.

A "cheery" disposition said...

Aww those are lovely.