Monday, May 4, 2009

I might have forgotten how to use my legs

I am fairly sure I did not leave the couch for more than 5 hours from Friday after work to Monday at work (except for sleeping...but that doesn't really count if you ask me). I am thinking it is a bad sign that you were so lazy you watched so many movies that you can't even remember them all. Well that was my weekend. It was amazing. Lazy and amazing. I recommend you try it. It does take a certain level of stamina to lay on a couch for nearly 72 hours. And even more to watch movies almost solidly through those hours. But I was up to the challenge and luckily I have an awesome husband who enjoys laziness as much as I do (so he can appreciate the need for a little lazy indulgence). I feel rejuvenated. I feel happy. I feel like I want to watch more chick flicks all week long...and I think I will. Here are some of my movies from the weekend...literally I can't remember what other ones I watched. : ) First up we had DaVinci Code- always a good flick. Then in no particular order we had Clueless, Chicago, Hairspray, Two Weeks Notice, First Daughter (worst/hilarious movie ever. Old school Katie Holmes...found it on TV. I highly recommend it), and I also saw 17 Again (which I loved. A lot. I am not even ashamed to admit that I have a crush on Zac Efron. Don't judge. Seriously. Good movie).

But I wasn't a total slob this weekend. I did manage to get in a trip to the range, a quick tennis match and then a run home in the pouring rain. So I feel totally justified for my couch potato behavior.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend too!

4 comments:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

Actually, I didn't have a lovely weekend. Because I had to get up at like 7 frickin a.m. and go out on the rain. It was lame. But I'm glad that yours was good. I want to have a movie weekend. I think that would be impossible for B though.

Brittany Schmidt said...

I need a weekend like that. That sounds like fun... Who doesn't enjoy a good movie marathon? We need to get together soon!

Unknown said...

The fact that you watched that many movies is extremely impressive! That takes true talent. Don't your buns fall asleep after sitting for so long? Or am i just a freak of nature?! Clueless...REALLY? I can't even tell you how many times I watched that as a kid. Now here's a question for ya, did you watch 10 Things I hate about you like a bazillion times? That was the real "hit" in my high school!

Ty and Meg said...

haha I loved 10 Things I Hate About You! : ) We should pull that one out some day. : )