Friday, May 1, 2009

Seventeen Days!

Ali made my day today when she reminded me that we only have to endure 17 more days before our lives are all changed for the better...

Jillian and The Bachelorette are back!!

In 17 days my favorite bachelor contestant ever will become the bachelorette. The house will be full of beautiful men and immense amounts of drama. Monday night parties will resume and I can rest easier knowing how much joy will come over the months of viewing. And I have high hopes that this will be the best season ever because Jillian is seriously awesome. And the best part? Tyler is equally as enthusiastic as I am.

And how could he not be? How could you not be?

Is she looking skinner than ever? Jason is such a moron. But I sure am glad.

4 comments:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

Best news of my life!

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

She was always the besst choice- stevenson and i both picked her out from the beginning of the bachelor as the coolest/cutest girl. Jason was dumb.

Stephanie said...

I'm always glad that there are people out there proud to admit they are fans of the show. I've been watching way back since Andy Baldwin, who's been my favorite so far. And I LOVE Jillian

Rosie said...

I am pumped...I remind TOdd everyday that is is almost here. We have to have a party to celebrate our devotion:)