Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Love Doesnt Have a Job

Jillian's group of so called potential husbands is really underwhelmingly pathetic. But the really sad thing about it is that Jillian actually picked these losers. I mean, I know she didn't have a lot to work with- but sending Jake home? Really!? REALLY JILL? I honestly can't feel bad for the woman who claims that she is ready to settle down and find a great guy to marry and have kids with and then she sends home literally the only guy who seems to actually want the same things on the basis of him being too nice. Good call Jillian. Keep Wes instead. He is a way better choice. And as much as I enjoy Michael and his great sense of humor we all know he will not last 5 more minutes on this show, which is really too bad considering he seems to be genuine and awesome. I will miss Tanner P, the foot fetish guy who is gay. He is so funny. And foot fetishy. The only thing I can look forward to now is that next week Jake comes back in his pilot uniform. That will actually be the best thing that has ever happened on this season. I know Jake was a little quirky or something I can't quite put my finger on- but you all know that he would have been the best choice. Now the only even semi acceptable person on the show is Kiptyn. And mostly that is because of his rock hard/tan abs. That might be all he has going for him. And as a general rule I don't really like surfer guys...which he is. So I am weary of Kiptyn. Reid sort of gained a few points last night before he went all hypochondriac on us. Who doesn't like fondue? What a freak. Seesh. This show makes me sad and tired. And grumpy.
I feel like unto how Jillian looks:

I would be depressed too Jill. Except that you did this to yourself really. I hope she picks Wes. Doesn't he just get better and better and better every week?! And I cannot wait to meet his "band". Maybe if she picks him he will take her to Chihuahua, Mexico where he has a number one hit. We can only hope.

8 comments:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

Yeah, I feel bad for Jake. That "last guys finish last is the story of my life" line made me sad. But...he really didn't paint himself very well on this show. He came off as cocky and weird. Although he is better than Kipty, Jesse, Wes, Tanner P and Reid combined. I like Michael best. But if she is smart...she will dump them all and pick Ed.

Actually B and I were discussing how much Jake is like Deanna's Jeremy and how much Michael is like Deanna's Jesse. I think Michael is adorable and genuine. And I think if she picks him he would be great...and then she will eventually break up with him because he is too young.

I'm rambling. Yay.

Ty and Meg said...

Yes. I agree with all of that. I hope Ed really is the one to come back. Did you read that online somewhere? Hadn't heard that- but that is an easy choice for me. Michael is great. But it wont last. Blah.

Brittany Schmidt said...

I just watched it and can't believe that she got rid of Jake... What was she thinking? Does she really not know anything about how retarded Wes.... I'm glad that Jake is coming back to tell her but still just get rid of the idiot. I don't like any of the choices that she made but if I did have to choose I would choose Kiptyn. He's a sweet heart. Geez.

Andrea Mouritsen said...

Ed is totally coming back. THis show is so predictable.

Unknown said...

Meg!

Now that's the blog entry I was hoping for! Seriously, you nailed it! Jill did it to herself and quite frankly, she makes me not want to watch the show anymore. WHY do people throw away the ONE CLEAR winner? It seems they almost do it on purpose. At least Jake might get his own Bachelor Show out of it all, but I think he's quite honestly too good for that! And yes, It will be amazing when he comes back to haunt Wess! I'm going to PUKE if Wess plays Jillian that "fake love song" one more time with his band. This show makes me grumpy too...

-Ali

Lauren said...

Girly!! I started a blog! Pretty exciting... it's a work in progress, but check it out! Laurgard.blogspot.com

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

Amen, amen, amen! I think Jake will get put back into the rose ceremony next week. And of course Ed is coming back- way too predictable.

Rosie said...

I LOVE IT!! I just watched 2 weeks worth of the good ol' Jillian and I had dreams like I was her last night...not a good idea:) I know how predictable the show is but I'll be the first to say it...can't wait to see what happens and I am completely hooked. AHHH.