Friday, June 19, 2009

Walking is hard for me

Why you might ask? Because as of last night after two hours of dancing bare foot on a very crappy dance floor I now have three of the largest blisters of my life. One on each big toe and one on the ball of my foot. My feet are sort of constantly burning...like fire. And I am trying to walk on my heels. Which has really made it easy for people to point and laugh at me. {I know feet are pretty gross...but how else would I get sympathy without proof?}

But on the upside it was the best dance class I have been to in years. I loved it. I love feeling like I am going to die after a great class. If anyone is up for an insanely fun and challenging dance class give me a call! However, I would recommend you wear some shoes- unless you like blisters all over your feet. Like me.

3 comments:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

Gross. Real gross.

daniellejackson said...

Yikes! At least you had fun in the process of getting these!

renaelee78 said...

You need mole skin for those! I use it all the time for running, it works great. Ouch!