Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Monies

I have a bit of a penchant for change. I love nothing more than rummaging around my house or my purses and finding enough spare change to get myself a diet coke, or a shake or little trinkets at the store- like a new bottle of nail polish. I have been known to buy myself lunch off whatever change I can scrounge up. I love to have a wallet stuffed full of quarters and dimes. I love quarters the most. My boss has the best change drawer ever in his desk. I am totally envious of it, and the sad part is I don't think he ever uses it. There has got to be like $50 in spare change. I sneak looks at it often and covet how much change he has. I just wish I could buy myself a fun prize with it.

4 comments:

Dasha said...

I like dimes the best. They jingle, lus they are usually the shiniest. But quarters are definitely the most useful coin.

Have you ever seen someone throw away their change? I shake my head at their stupidity.

Caitlin said...

Mmm... Robbie has change like that. I spent it last week at the car wash, and he was so sad! I had no idea he even cared. I spend whatever I have! :)

Unknown said...

Hahaha Megan, change is a great thing! What could be better than using the money you got hiding around! It's like a treasure hunt! :)

Andrea Mouritsen said...

I never find change...I find $20 bills...just laying around everywhere. That is because I'm so wealthy.