Monday, July 27, 2009

This is it

The Finale. And can I say that it is not possible that I could be any more happy about it. I am so tired of this season. It has just seemed to drag on and on and I don't even care who wins and who loses and that is a BIG deal people. I always care. This season has drained me of my Bachelor/ette energy and I just want to be done with it. After Wes left so did all the fun. I didn't even have the strength to post a single thing about Eds short shorts and tank tops. But I will say that I loved David on 'The Guys Tell All.' He is crazy town.


So with that all being said. And as sick of this dumb show as I am...I am still hosting a party at 9 PM to finish it off...so be there! Or be square. Because who doesn't want to watch Reid being forced back onto the show to proclaim his love for Jillian when it is completely obvious that he is as ready to be done with this show as I am?

2 comments:

Brittany Schmidt said...

I can't wait!

Andrea Mouritsen said...

Agreed. I'm excited to watch this. But I'm even more excited to never have to watch this again.