Friday, July 17, 2009

This is what a group of boys who aren't dentists but wear dentist coats look like

Good looking yes?

And this is what they look like with their wives/children.
And this is what their wives look like in their dental coats.
And even though Ty is not really all that close to being able to legally wear this coat, I am still terribly proud of him!

I would want him as my dentist. We are taking patients in approximately 3 years. You can get on the waiting list now however, if you would like.

3 comments:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

If you move to Utah I will be your first patient. But do I get a family discount? I want my teeth whitened! How much! When?! Tomorrow?! TYTY?

Anonymous said...

YAY! you guys are one step closer! CONGTRATS TYLER! I love the picture of the girls weraing the coats... so cutie! miss you guys!

A little About US said...

You guys look so cute. I miss you guys. When are you coming back to good ol Utah?