Monday, July 13, 2009

Not so Boring

With the fam in town I figured it would be a good time to do some berry picking. We made the trek out to Boring, OR (probably quite true to its name if you are not there for berries, in which case it is quite the opposite). The pounds really add up when you have 5 sets of hands picking as opposed to 2. I loved having my family experience one of Ty and my favorite things about Oregon.
Dad really got into the berry picking. He is a natural.

Danny probably ate his weight in berries.

Very very messy. But very very happy with our 11 pounds.


Yay for berries!

After a fun day in the sun we stopped at A Pizza Scholls for dinner. It was my first time there and I fell madly in love. I am still dreaming about the Margorita pizza. Seriously. This is no joke. Best pizza I think I have ever had. MMM mmm mmm. Plus- sodas out of glass bottles? Yes please!

The weekend just went way too fast. It was so wonderful to have my parents and little brother in Portland. I forget just how much I miss them. I have the best family in the world {no offense to all other families}. It was great to just hang out and catch up. We just wish sarser could have been there. Thanks for the great weekend family!



4 comments:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

These are cute. I'm jealous.

Tara said...

I still need to go berry picking... those look sooo good!!

daniellejackson said...

yum! pretty berries!

RICK and AMANDA said...

Megan!! I am so glad you told me about your blog! Hope all is going well for you! It's been a long time! Wow! Looks like you are enjoying the west coast! I am excited keep in touch now that we are aquainted with each other's blogs!