Monday, July 13, 2009

Whats a trip to OR without a drive to the Gorge?

Apparently in our family it is a mandatory thing to visit the beautiful waterfall drive in the Gorge every single time a friend or family member comes to see us. Now that everyone in our family has seen it maybe we can cut back. Not that I don't love the drive...but I really think we have been about 14 times. BUT! it was Dad's first visit- so of course we had to take him. Lucky for us it was a beautiful day...but this also meant it was a very crowded day.

My cute parents.

The game here is called "Find Meg, Ty and Mom."

What is a trip to Multnomah falls without a photo of duck and teel shirt? This ones for you sarsey.

3 comments:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

I'm also jealous of these.

todd and erin said...

I'm glad you had so much fun with the fam. Also, that shirt you are wearing is super cute.

Dasha said...

I heart the shirt you are wearing. That is all.