Thursday, August 27, 2009

Some thoughts...

Today is moving slower than cold tar.
Tomorrow will probably be worse.
But I am happy its sunny and the weekend is so very near. I am hoping to be outside and hike. But at least be outside.

When we were in Seattle a few weekends ago we fed Seagulls french fries from our hands. It really freaked me out- but I did it anyways- because who wants to miss out on an experience like that?

We also saw this original Star Wars poster and I love it.

One week from today I am going to be here:

I can hardly wait.

Is it too early to wish you all a happy weekend? I am going to say no....Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

todd and erin said...

SO JEALOUS.

Dasha said...

Dude, I swear every day moves slower than tar at my job. I feel your pain. And I went to Iver's in Seattle, too! Only I was too stingy with my fries to feed them to the seagulls. Have fun in Europe! I bet it will be amazing!

Andrea Mouritsen said...

Hey! I'll see you there! YAY!