Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Little Get Away

Conference weekend is always a favorite. I just love hearing the words of our apostles and prophet. How lucky we are!
To make the weekend doubly fun we decided to take a little weekend trip to Sun River. We spent the vast majority of the weekend doing my favorite weekend activity...nothing. Followed up by a few of my other favorite activities.
Such as:
Hiking through pitch black lava caves:

And enjoying treats in adorable little candy shops while the boys are at Priesthood:


Don't let his pleading face fool you...he downed 2 full sugar cones on his own.


We were even lucky enough to have some snow, which was very nice while roasting in a hot tub. But don't be fooled...I was equally as happy to pass over the mountain and return to the beautiful fall weather.
Coming tomorrow...finally...Europe!

2 comments:

todd and erin said...

That seems like a really fun trip! I love how you are getting out to see Oregon as much as you can.

Andrea Mouritsen said...

So you lied because it's way past tomorrow and there is no Europe. Boo. I wans to come to Portlands!