Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A little more Plumper

We picked an absolutely beautiful fall day to visit Plumper Pumpkin Patch. It was round two for us and it was as sweet and fun as I remembered. There is nothing better than being outside and enjoying fall time activities. I love the smell of fall, and the colors of fall and the crisp air of fall. This was my kind of afternoon.
Tyler did not have total sucess on the pumpkin sling. Next year. Definitely next year.

Ty Ty enjoyed the larger than head sunflowers.


Ty Ty also enjoyed the childrens tractor.


Don't we look perfectly posed? We should be in a magazine. I know. Too perfect.
We loved Plumper round 2!


4 comments:

todd and erin said...

You do look perfectly posed! But something is missing...what is it that pretty much everyone else in this picture has but Meg and Ty don't? That's right--a baby!

JK, Meg. JK.

Andrea Mouritsen said...

so. many. babies.

Marilee said...

Loved the pictures of the pumpkin patch. I think you look great without a baby in your arms . . . plenty of time for that. Send me the pictures so I can scrapbook them! I love the autumn too - my favorite of all the seasons.

kliso said...

Those tractor tires look like they are ready to break off. go Ty go!