Monday, December 21, 2009

Go time

I am counting down the hours until it is time to go home. I am finally starting to feel like it is Christmas, which makes me want to be home even more than ever. I cannot wait for the snow, the lights on temple square, seeing old friends, and being with my fabulous family. And I am especially excited this Christmas to talk to my brother.
It is going to be a beautiful holiday.
And in the meantime, I am also quite looking forward to my pre-Christmas with Ty on Wednesday.

Happy Holidays friends!

3 comments:

todd and erin said...

Yay for you coming home! Can't wait for our fabulous brunch! Safe travels.

candice and tom said...

hey i was just asking tom id you were coming home. i hope we get the chance to see you guys. if you have time give us a call! ;)

Caitlin said...

hooray! See you saturday my friend!