Thursday, December 3, 2009

To covet.

My mother has a bajillion dollar vacuum. To the untrained eyes out there you might think "why on earth would I want to spend a bajillion dollars on a vacuum? It does the same thing as my regular vacuum." Well friends, you are incorrect. When I was home over the weekend I spent some quality one on one time with that vacuum. It was magical. It sucked every single little particle completely off the floor. It also tackled the huge pieces of ornaments that broke all over the floor and carpet. It practically moves on its own. And the lines it leaves in its wake...oh those lines. If you know me at all you know how I feel about vacuum lines. Now that I am home I find myself having feelings of animosity towards my little vacuum. I have not been on the best of terms with my vacuum for awhile now, but after my affair with my mothers...things are really not going well. I want a vacuum that sucks dust out of the air as you vacuum the floor, and that leaves those beautiful, crisp, deep clean lines in your carpet. This is what it feels like to covet.
Now I know.
mmm. vacuum lines.


6 comments:

Malorie said...

You crazy vacuumer. Come check out my $20 vacuum and you will feel a lot better about yourself.

Matt and Melissa said...

You are not kidding about those lines!!!

Dasha said...

Ooh what kind of vacuum is it? Please tell me it was purchased off an infomercial.

Ty and Meg said...

Ok- that ugly carpet is not my moms. That was just a picture I found on the internet. FYI. But her vacuum is like that. And Dash- I so wish she bought it off an infomercial. That is the only thing that could have made it better! haha

Andrea Mouritsen said...

It is a great vac. But, I'm not really that in love with it or anything.

Paula said...

If I was your vac I would make you sleep on the couch. The grass is never greener. Cheater.