Tuesday, January 12, 2010

On the Wings of LOOOVEEEE

I got up this morning all ready to get back to blogging. I have been needing a break. I have not been feeling it. But now that the Bachelor is back there is basically an endless supply of fabulous things to write about. But then I got into work, sat down and read A's blog and she has pretty much covered everything I wanted to cover.

And just to add a few things, I would like to say 1- Ali is my favorite by a long ways, which obviously means she won't be picked 2- While I'm sure Jake really is a very nice guy who will be a lovely husband to someone and blah blah blah I am not sure I have ever seen anyone on the show who is so boring and personalityless and 3- I really don't like Elizabeth. I think she is a smarty pants for pulling the no kissing card because now all Jake wants to do is kiss her- but she is orange and weird and 4- Jake throws the football like a fairy (Thats from last week but I couldn't resist). Oh and 5- If we have to see Jake a) shirtless or b)wet or c) shirtless and wet any more (and I know we will) I don't know if I will be able to stand it. WE GET IT. He is buff. Awesome. And lets throw d in there- d) if we have to see/hear these women asking to feel his abs or talk about his abs anymore I will barf.
I feel better now.
Despite my very best efforts I really do love this show- thanks to people like Michelle. Does it get any better than her? I think not.

OH! And did you guys know that Jake is a PILOT? So hot right?

6 comments:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

i acutally really hate jake. i think hes a total goober. i wish they had picked someone new. they never do. how much you want to bet tenley is the next bachelorette. ugh.

Ty and Meg said...

Ugh. Seriously. That would be annoying. But you are probably right. She fits the mold. I hope they pick someone new.

Matt and Melissa said...

I am so glad you share my love/hate with this show! I agree with all of your points. Ali is definetely the best, and Elizabeth needs to stop playing her hard to get card. She drives me nuts. and I can't agree more with the "let me touch your abs jake" blah blah blah....haha

Gentry, Heidi, and Olivia said...

So I am a blog stalker and I got to your blog from Erin's... but I love your blogs on the bachelor. I like you have a love/hate relationship with this show. I promised myself that I wouldn't get involved this season because I think that Jake is a cry baby, but I unfortunately fell for it again. It is like a bad car accident, I can't help but keep looking when I know I should look away.

Rosie said...

Bachelor party, anyone? We have to have On the Wings of Love playing in the background of course and come orange with stuffed socks in our bras! And have air sick bags just in case we hit some turbulence that we can't handle :)

Ty and Meg said...

haha oh yes! Lets!