Friday, February 5, 2010

No more weather updates for me!

I have decided that I am going to stop checking the weather. I am so tired of seeing this
or this
every single time I look that I don't think I can stand much more of it. I am just going to enjoy beautiful days like today when they arrive. I am going to go wander the streets in the sunshine instead of sitting at my desk. Because it seems that every time the sun comes out and I get my hopes up that because today is so beautiful tomorrow will definitely be beautiful and I will be able to go to the coast! or for a hike! or a walk! or play tennis! {now this is all figurative of course seeing as how in my cripple state I can currently do none of the above} it is pretty much a sure thing that tomorrow will be gray and rainy. Typical. So with that in mind I am going out for a very long lunch in the sun.

{Hopefully I wont get attacked by anyone holding a clipboard claiming to save the world one polar bear at a time. Wish me luck. I know that is dreaming big in this city.}

5 comments:

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

chances are you will be. Especially where your office is located.

Malorie said...

My computer says only suns until Wednesday. Today is beautiful! And avoid eye contact, or cross the street before intersections. That's usually how I avoid them. Or pretend to talk on your phone.

Andrea Mouritsen said...

I'm freaking sick of the weather too. It's depressing.

The McBrides said...

I actually really love the rain but I think if I had too much of it I would miss the sun!I am really looking forward to the spring, Halle and I have been cooped up inside for too long!Hope your feeling better!

Unknown said...

Super funny and super TRUE! Those people drive me nuts... and they try to make you feel so guilty sometimes when you tell them "No!"

Lets cross our fingers for an early spring!