Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Twi Happiness (this post is for Mal, because I know how jealous she is going to be when she reads this)

Okay friends. Get this. I am going on the trip of a life time. My wildest dreams are about to come true. This September I am going to FORKS WASHINGTON! Now this would be cause for much jumping, yelling and rejoicing, but it gets better. Much better. Not only am I going to Forks, but I am going to Forks on Bella's Birthday!!! Breath. Just Breath. Then if that is not enough we are finishing up our trip in Port Angeles!!! I think I can die happy now.

This is as close to Port Angeles as I have ever been. But not for long! So the real reason we are going to Forks/Port Angeles is for an awesome trip to Olympic National Park. It is going to be amazing and I cannot wait. It is just a super bonus that we are going to Twilight land on Bella's birthday. The lady who was helping us get a hotel room told us that everyone dresses up like vampires and werewolves and it is pretty crazy. So when I said I can die happy I wasn't totally kidding. It is going to be one amazing people watching/photo opportunity. Now I just need to go out and by me and my mother in law some awesome twilight shirts so we can fit in.

10 comments:

Brittany Schmidt said...

That is awesome! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

todd and erin said...

WOW I AM SOO JEALOUS. haha

The McBrides said...

that is hilarious, I will be looking forward to some great pictures

Andrea Mouritsen said...

Rudes sarser. I wans to go.

kliso said...

I don't think t shirts are going to be enough. I think black capes and fangs are also required!
Have fun

Matt and Melissa said...

Buah haha. That is Awesome!!! Can't wait for pictures.

Malorie said...

Half of me says barf, half of me says genius.

Paula said...

erm, can you please procreate a half and half that gives you a vampire c-section?
i'm on team bon temps - at least the werewolves don't date babies. for the record i am renaming olive - helaren...vile.

Caitlin said...

soo, so, so totally jealous! Edward 4 life, xoxox.

love!

The Chambers Family said...

Lucky lucky girl! :)