Monday, December 6, 2010

Thankful

We are Thankful for Thanksgiving and Pictures!
And you!
It was a hectic Thanksgiving week in my little apartment, but I was so thankful to have my family in Portland. It was B and C's first time here so that made it extra exciting. I was really missing my family so it was so nice to have time with them. I think until I live in a much larger house we will not be cooking Thanksgiving dinner again. We will be getting take out as originally planned before I lost my mind and thought that cooking for 9 sounded like a good idea.

We took B on the standard gorge tour. It was a beautiful day. You can tell that he loved it.
This is my sisters beautiful family. A,B and C.
The highlight for me was finally getting to play with Caroline. Suffice it to say I am obsessed with her. And can you blame me? (Minus that BYU beanie. B's only flaw.)
Could you die over this face? I could. And do. Daily.
My awesome family minus Trent. Only a few more months until he is home from Paraguay. I.Cant.Wait.
Now I am thankful that Christmas is just around the corner and I get to see them again.

4 comments:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

that was fun sarser. i'm excited for you to come home. yay!

candice and tom said...

looks like you had fun! cooking for 9 never sounds like a good idea! even in a bigger kitchen! ;) way to go though. i cant wait for you guys to come into town it has been way too long! hopefully we will get to see you guys!

Dasha said...

Whoa cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the whole fam? That is ambitious. Well done Meg. Glad they got to come visit and that you had a happy Thanksgiving!

Caitlin said...

cuuuute! I love your fam! And I do adore C's cute face! Way to be the party planner, you were always great at that :) When do you get in town??