Monday, January 3, 2011

I got a peanut butter and jelly best friends/sisters necklace for Christmas

I bet no one else can say that.
It was wonderful as always to be home for Christmas. I loved spending time with family and catching up with friends. We had a lovely week that went way too fast.
We started the trip out with brunch with some of my college roomies.

We then proceeded to spend every possible second with family, and more specifically C. Man do we love her. I am over chubby babies. I am into little happy stick babies like C.

See? Even Ty loves her. Thanks to C I think we might actually have kids someday.

We got to talk to Trent on Christmas. He gets home on April 15. We are SO excited.

My best girls. Minus Muv. Sarsers.
Me and Danny at delicious Kyoto.
A&B.
We had a fabulous trip and can't wait to go back.

8 comments:

daniellejackson said...

Great pictures! Cute baby! Glad you had a good time!

Andrea Mouritsen said...

It's sad when you leave. I think you should probably live here. In the meantime...we need to plan a girls trip to Portslands.

Caitlin said...

fun! I loved having you here! I love your hair in all of these pics! You are a hottie.

Malorie said...

What a cute little baby! Theo's not a stick, but I just found out he's shrunk to the 35th percentile. Probably because he thinks solid food is gross right now.

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

C is adorable! I may be biased but stick babies are in (in my opinion at least)! Glad you had a great time!

The McBrides said...

That necklace is so awesome, I love it! I am sad that i didn't get to see you while you were here but I am glad you guys had a great Christmas with the fam!

todd and erin said...

1. Coolest necklace ever.
2. I am so happy I got to see you! Yay for once a year get-togethers!
3. Doesn't that cute little baby make you want one of your own???? :)

Rosie said...

Love the necklace. Love stick babies. Love chubby babies. Love Christmas. Love your pictures. Miss you! Happy Bachelor night!