Tuesday, March 15, 2011

T-Minus One Month

One month from today I will be home in Salt Lake. I will be playing with my favorite baby. I will be checking out two new houses. I will be lunching with my mom and sister. I will be chatting with my Dad. I will be playing late night Nintendo with my baby brother. And I will be waiting at the airport, after two long years (long!), to welcome Trent home...!!!There are really no words to explain how anxious and excited I am to have Trent home. I miss him so much. He is one of my very best friends and I am so ready to have him back in my life and to get to know the new pieces of him.

I think this could be the longest 30 days of my life.

7 comments:

daniellejackson said...

What fun things to look forward too! Hang in there!

Andrea Mouritsen said...

a VERY long 30 days. ugh. we need to make a list of awesome stuff do/eat/watch that weekend he's home.

Dasha said...

Ha. I love the pics of you and your little brother. It looks like you guys have a pretty similar relationship to Smeegs and I. That's awesome that you get to see him so soon!

Lizzie Jones said...

SO EXCITING!!

Unknown said...

And Dad has a prize for you when you get home!

The McBrides said...

Now I am assuming that all of this is second to visiting me :) Squeeze us in somewhere, I can't wait to see you!

Caitlin said...

I can't believe it!!! So exciting! Maybe I'll run into you at Neilsen's? :)