Thursday, March 3, 2011

Still Reaching

So I am in love. With this song and video. I have been playing it all day. Over and over and then over again. You should watch it too. My super talented, beautiful, and wonderful friend and college roomie Cait, has a nearly as talented brother and husband in this little video.
Meet Fictionist.
Cait's brother is the lead singer and her husband is the curly haired one rocking the mustache. Hard to miss.

Isn't this the best?
They have been working like maniacs for years and years and years. They are so insanely talented. And because of that they are currently in a Rolling Stone competition. If they win, good things will happen. And I want them to win because they are some of my favorite people. Plus they are real good. So go to Rolling Stone and "like" them on facebook. Then share the love with everyone you know. You can also check out their website and listen to more great music here. OR! For even more fun and excitement go to Cait and Robbie's blog, Hue and Hum.

I mean who doesn't love discovering new fantastic music?
I am happy because tomorrow is Friday and because I watched this video.
Also, on a totally unrelated note...who is Brad going to pick??

5 comments:

Em said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Em said...

Meg, I can't see the video (stupid on my phone) but i'm sure they're fab.
I've totally been thinking about you with all this Jazz drama. Was tyler as devastated with Jerry leaving as miles was? What about all the trades..williams?! Our husbands have quite the love for the team. Are you watching the game tonight? We are... :)

Hope all is well with you guys. Really miss you guys!

P.s. It better be emily or brad is dead to me!! Brad is dumb

Malorie said...

HA! I thought I recognized the lead singer... my friend stu from orchestra at BYU. How funny. Good for him! Best jazz violinist I know. Also in our orchestra group was a girl named Ashley, which I think also might be from Holiday? How come I met everyone at your high school in college?

Caitlin said...

thanks meg!! goo fictionist! Also... you just had to bring the bachelor into this, didn't you!?? ha ha ha. I haven't ever seen that show but I need to watch it just to keep up with you on your blog.

Dasha said...

I've heard so much about this band lately cause I swear everyone I know has some kind of connection to it. Utah is awesome like that. I hope they win that contest!