Monday, May 16, 2011

Family Photos...Do we count as a family?

We had a fun impromptu photo shoot with the talented Kate Maxwell. She is technically a wedding photographer but used us as practice on some new methods she was trying out {Lucky us!}. She is obviously incredibly talented because she managed to get plenty of pictures of me that I don't loathe and even more pictures of Tyler not looking like a serial killer. It was actually almost impossible for me to pick the following pictures as some of my favorites. There were just too many cute ones. So thanks to Katie for doing something no one has ever been able to do before. I was pretty much laughing hysterically the whole time. Partially because Katie is very funny, and partially because I have a hard time taking anything seriously when I should.

This was the last picture of the day. Which resulted in a high five. Feeling good that we survived.

We have not really had our pictures taken since our wedding, so it is fun to have some up to date photos of just the two of us.
Thanks Miss Katie!

7 comments:

daniellejackson said...

These are really cute! And I LOVE your outfit!

Matt and Melissa said...

Cute! Kate did a great job. LOVE THEM!

Andrea Mouritsen said...

I love them all. But I especially love the color ones. I need one for my wall.

The McBrides said...

SO CUTE! There is nothing better than getting great pictures, you guys are adorable.

Dasha said...

So cute! Your friend did a great job. And I'm glad to hear that there's someone else out there that struggles with taking pictures- Mike always looks high and I just look weird. It's a miracle our wedding photos turned out halfway decent.

lindsey said...

Yes you definately count as a family! These pics are so great. You look beautiful and they are all so playful!

Jason Kowallis said...

I love love love them! And you look so great, both of you do. And thanks for the stroll. It has been WAAAYYY too long. Think it costs very much to fly from Memphis to Portland?? Ha, I wish. Miss you and it was so good to talk to you!